Recall trailer bearings

Did anyone that has (2020-2022) trailer brakes get a recall notice or is it just the trailers without brakes?

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

2. Member
    I have a 2020 without brakes and have not received any recall notice. Now I am going to have to gts (google that sh!t) to see if there is a recall

I still have got no notice guess the only way to know for sure is get my trailer serial number and call Tracker next week.

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

4. Member
    2020 trailer. No notice. I have no brakes

5. Member
    May 17, 2022 [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 22V343000
    Axle Hubs Improperly TightenedSeized trailer hubs can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.

[/COLOR]
    NHTSA Campaign Number: 22V343000
    Manufacturer Tracker Marine, LLC
    Components WHEELS
    Potential Number of Units Affected 27,078
    Summary
    Tracker Marine, LLC (Tracker) is recalling certain 2020-2023 Trailstar and Ranger Trail boat trailers. Please refer to the attached document for the full list of affected model numbers. The axle hubs were not tightened properly, which can cause the hubs to seize while in motion.

Remedy
    Dealers will inspect and tighten the hubs, as necessary, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed in June, 2022. Owners are advised to drive at reduced speeds and not tow a boat, until the remedy has been performed. Owners may contact Tracker's customer service at 1-417-873-4555. Tracker's number for this recall is TS-0041.

Notes
    Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.

8 Affected Products Vehicles

MAKE MODEL YEAR
    RANGER TRAIL BOAT TRAILER 2020-2023
    TRAILSTAR BOAT TRAILER 2020-2023

4 Associated Documents

2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture

6. Member
    Buy the way, I have not been notified. Considering I hauled the boat from Cincinnati to within 50 miles of the Canadian Border the day after I picked up it and then back home 7 days later, along with a few 100 mile trips the last 2 years, I'm guessing they got mine tight ;-) Next time I'm in the area, I'll stop by and have them verify. Love how they say don't tow a boat until the remedy has been performed, lol. What we gonna do, take it to the lake and then drive the trailer to our Tracker Boat center?
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture