Shoutout for BassBoatConcepts...

Just wanted to give a shout out to Angelo at BassBoatConcepts - I had originally purchased a Step Assist Handle/Pole for my Skeeter, in the fixed/one-piece version. While it worked great, due to the way the Skeeter Steps mount to the trailer it vibrated around quite a bit when trailering at speed. Contacted Angelo about switching to the removable version, and he sent one out to me right away for a minimal cost.

The new removable version works great - pull pin and remove while towing, and just slot it back in at the ramp or when home working on the boat, etc. Thanks again to Angelo for taking care of me

I like the way these steps are tucked in close to the trailer tongue, should eliminate probability of bumper damage on the tow vehicle.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Reynolds View Post
    I like the way these steps are tucked in close to the trailer tongue, should eliminate probability of bumper damage on the tow vehicle.
    Those are the stock Skeeter (or EZ-Loader) steps. They are set back enough that they don't interfere with the bumper/etc at all. They just don't have the bar, which is pretty nice to have, especially if you've gotten used to having it. BassBoatConcepts offers the add-on bar for the Skeeter (and Vexus) plus a few other accessories as well).

https://www.bassboatconcepts.com/#/