Active Target transducer Water Temp?

I have a Carbon 12 with AT on bow of my boat. I only have the AT transducer in operation on that unit. It is mounted to TM shaft as that and mapping are all its used for. Does the AT transducer show water temp? My old livescope transducer did. If AT does, how do i get it to show on the Carbon 12 unit? I have looked through the settings and cant see that it reads Water Temp.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

2. Member
    Yes - has temp on the AT - on your screen - hit power to get your menu bar up - edit overlay - then add - select temp and set it as the AT and should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett@RMP View Post
    Yes - has temp on the AT - on your screen - hit power to get your menu bar up - edit overlay - then add - select temp and set it as the AT and should be good.
    Ok, i must have missed that selection. I will try again, and try to find AT as the source. Thanks! I actually bought the combo from RMP.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

4. Member
    Just be sure the AT panel(screen) is active when you add the data overlay.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett@RMP View Post
    I tried this multiple times since your reply. Spent over 30 mins going thru screens. I have NO temp available on overlays for AT. Everything else shows. GPS, Time, Date , Depth , SOG etc. But no temp. On my console units , temp shows right away and is available. I use a 3n1 Active Imaging transducer on those. Bow unit is not networked and ONLY has AT transducer. What am i missing? I have the AT screen showing when i hit edit overlay.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

6. Member
    The AT does not show up on data sources for selecting Temp or depth so at this point a software update must be coming currently cannot be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    The AT does not show up on data sources for selecting Temp or depth so at this point a software update must be coming currently cannot be done.
    This is EXACTLY what i was thinking. No reason the AT transducer can not show temp. That would be a ridiculous design flaw.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

Mine shows up, make sure multi source is on ( that's my set up anyway). I have it on my carbon 9 which is exclusively for my AT. When adding or changer data overlay, select the source under the drop down menu under temp and list of data sources to pull from.
    2012 Stratos 294 Evolution, Mercury 200 PROXS (1B933452)// HDS live 12 with AT 1, HDS Pro 10 with AT 2, HDS Carbon 12 with SS3D, point 1, sonichub2, Lowrance Ghost, and 3 Ionic lithium batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by bb45 View Post
    Mine shows up, make sure multi source is on ( that's my set up anyway). I have it on my carbon 9 which is exclusively for my AT. When adding or changer data overlay, select the source under the drop down menu under temp and list of data sources to pull from.

I have done this and temp is not available. Do you have any other transducer connected to your unit other that the AT transducer?
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    828 674 6752

10. Member
    I’ve given up trying to get temperature on my active target