LVS Availability?

I have been patiently waiting for the LVS34 to show up at my local BPS or their website, but nothing ever seems to change. They don't have a clue when they will get them in. And then I see that some are getting them here and there, like RMP and some other places, however it is a small quantity that doesn't last long.

When you check the Garmin website it always says "available in 5-8 weeks", but has said this since February.....
    The latest I heard from a BPS employee who talked with a Garmin employee (not a Rep) is that they wouldn't be getting them until Christmas.

What the heck is the hold up?

2. Member
    Check both BPS and Cabelas website every day and you will eventually see them posted. I have had mine for 45 days and I ordered off the Bass pro website.

3. Member
    https://www.gpscity.com/search/q=liv...s34+transducer

There are two BBC sponsors that have also posted they have had units in stock for the last 2 weeks.
    JT

2014 Ranger Z521C / Yamaha VMAX SHO 250 / IONIC Batteries
    Garmin 57” Force TM, ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv’s, LVS34

4. Member
    Bass pro has them in stock online right now. It showed in stock yesterday, too.

Bass pro has them in stock online right now. It showed in stock yesterday, too.

Actually, you are right but why can't they get any in the BPS stores?
    They only thing I need is the new transducer, and that is shown as out of stock when you add it to your cart online.
    Sorry for the confusion...
    I would also like to utilize my 10% Nitro Owners discount which I can't use online.
    Last edited by KCLOST; 06-22-2022 at 09:02 AM.

6. Member

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLOST View Post
    Actually, you are right but why can't they get any in the BPS stores?
    They only thing I need is the new transducer, and that is shown as out of stock when you add it to your cart online.
    Sorry for the confusion...
    I would also like to utilize my 10% Nitro Owners discount which I can't use online.

Well you’ll probably be waiting awhile. They aren’t carrying stock in the stores much if at all, and I haven’t heard of anyone getting just the transducer in stock. I don’t think even the pre-order transducer only orders have been fulfilled yet.

8. BBC SPONSOR

9. Member
    I have to get mine from Garmin and I talked to someone there and they are shipping some to dealers and I have to wait cause Garmin doesn't prioritize there site just dealers but said it shouldn't be long before they get some

Minimum 2 posts on here within the last few days. Not a big box store, individual small business owners. Give them your business. Check on the Electronics forum towards the bottom of the page too.
    Last edited by bigsdaddy; 06-22-2022 at 04:59 PM.
    Steve in Texas
    1999 ChampioN 203 DC
    2011 Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XS
    Ultrex 36v 112# - 2 10" Helix - 1 10" Garmin for Livescope Plus