Looking into a new small tin

Considering put in an order this fall or winter for a new tin. I'm likely a little ahead of myself, but want to allow time for installs. I'd essentially be looking for a 17' (no larger) with a 25hp motor as the water I fish is typically small water. My main concern is getting equipped with electric trim as I'm under the assumption that the smaller outboards don't come standard with an electric trim. I currently have a 09 tracker and had a panther trim unit installed which has been fantastic.

I have an obnoxious idea for electronics and accessories, but will save that for another post as I may just end up moving my Gen2 HBs and LS to the new boat. I've been seriously considering another tracker as they are easy to modify but also the Lowe Skorpion as well. Are there other ModV brands I should consider?

2. Member
    G3 has a boat just under 17' with a 25 HP motor
    https://www.g3boats.com/sportsman-1610/#features

3. Member
    When you're getting the outboard, check it's power trim and tilt. My Suzuki 20 is power tilt and it won't trim when you're under way, just designed to tilt the engine at low speeds.

4. Member
    Thanks for the tips. I'll certainly look into the G3 and I'll make sure to include the power tilt/trim in my conversations with dealers. It's my assumption that merc doesn't include factory tilt/trim until the 40mph models.