Ghost 3-N-1 Nosecone

Does anyone have any firsthand experience with the Active Imaging 3-N-1 nosecone? Before I buy I’d like to hear some firsthand experience, good and bad, of this nosecone transducer. Everything I read from Lowrance is obviously great but we are the real test and critic. All replies are appreciated!

2. Member
    I like mine. 99% of the time, I use it for the 360 scan and down image. I still prefer, the console transducer for side scan.
    Jim
    2022 Nitro Z20
    2-12” HDS live, Ghost and Active Target

3. Member
    It works as advertised
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

If you have AT I have to stop the sonar because it jacks with it.

5. Member
    So - love it for the ability to do the 360 - don't use sidescan a lot up front. You will need to stop sonar if you are also running the Active Target - but overall think it is well worth the $337.99.

6. 2022 Ranger Z520R Cup
    Quote Originally Posted by back_lash View Post
    If you have AT I have to stop the sonar because it jacks with it.
    Just to clarify, you are saying must stop active target, so it don’t jack with ghost 360 or side scan right? Yea i put the AT wake-up on an accessory switch at the bow so I could shut it down when using the 3-in-1. It was waking up with the bow hds live unit. The only down side to this approach is it takes a bit for the AT module to wake-up when I turn it back on with the accessory switch. Yea I know it’s under a minute for AT to startup and be recognized by the hds unit, but it’s like waiting on water to boil … lol

7. Member
    I'm in agreement with everyone else, I have come to rely on the excellent down scan and fish reveal of the new 3-in-1 nosecone in conjunction with the Ghost 360 scan capabilities. The Fish Reveal allows me to be able to distinguish between walleye hugging the bottom and any bottom clutter and that is great for when I want a nice walleye dinner after a great morning of smallmouth bass fishing. I admit to being concerned about having the longer 3-in-1 nosecone in the front of the Ghost trolling motor, but a solid six weeks of fishing for smallmouth bass in varied water conditions has proven that the nosecone is no more of a challenge to use in rocky or heavy weed cover than the normal HDI nosecone.

Please have a great day!
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckH View Post
    Just to clarify, you are saying must stop active target, so it don’t jack with ghost 360 or side scan right? Yea i put the AT wake-up on an accessory switch at the bow so I could shut it down when using the 3-in-1. It was waking up with the bow hds live unit. The only down side to this approach is it takes a bit for the AT module to wake-up when I turn it back on with the accessory switch. Yea I know it’s under a minute for AT to startup and be recognized by the hds unit, but it’s like waiting on water to boil … lol
    3-1 jacks with the AT transducer, causing the screen to have a strobe effect. Which makes it hard to see the screen. Have to stop the 3-1 sonar for it to clear up.

9. Member
    I can't get the 2D sonar to work with my 3 in 1 nosecone.

10. Member
    Plug it into the Structure port.
    Go to:
    Pages, Settings, Sonar--Turn on Multisource, Turn on Channel 2
    IF those options are not available to you, list all the units on your Ethernet.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

11. Member
    I don’t have AT so I’d only be using the capabilities of the 3 in 1 nosecone.