Don't you love it when...

You've dropped your boat off at the shop for a week and some of the cool stuff you've ordered for you boat starts arriving lol... Got my Fish Obsessed Active Target Mount, BassBoatConcepts Removable Step Pole, plus a few TW boating accessories today... Boat/Trailer is at B&B Trailers getting some trailer love for at least a week :(. Can't play with my new toys

3. Member
    Been there, done that....My boat was in the shop from March 25 til Saturday...back ordered trailer parts.

4. Member
    Just about to get mine back, been in glass shop
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

I felt the same way once when the wife was out of town .

6. Member
    Mine is getting ready to go to the shop any day. I will miss her.
    GETFISHED !!!

Actually got her back today, earlier than expected... Fixed my intermittent braking in reverse (pinched wire in foldaway plus a sticking caliper on one of the wheels, Got my Skeeter Branding lighting working again, replaced a few marker lights and cleaned up the wiring at the hitch - it was a mess.

Will need new torsion axles soon, they said I might get one more year out of them - something about them swelling up. Not real familiar with torsion axles so not sure exactly what that means.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Actually got her back today, earlier than expected... Fixed my intermittent braking in reverse (pinched wire in foldaway plus a sticking caliper on one of the wheels, Got my Skeeter Branding lighting working again, replaced a few marker lights and cleaned up the wiring at the hitch - it was a mess.

Will need new torsion axles soon, they said I might get one more year out of them - something about them swelling up. Not real familiar with torsion axles so not sure exactly what that means.
    I was told I needed new torsion axels on my EZ loader trailer about 6 years before I traded the boat in. Never was an issue.