Boat axle for a Skeeter…HELP!!!

I have a 2007 ZX 190 that has a bad axle. The driver side torsion “knuckle” has gone bad and the wheel well is resting against the tire. I have a trip planned to Wisconsin Saturday and I am in desperate need of finding a new axle just to replace it all. We tried to raise it back up like a YouTube video showed but I’m guessing there is so much wear in there it just slowly falls back. I have been on the phone for the last 4 hours trying to find one. Does anyone have any advice or know where I can get one. EZ Loader is the manufacturer and apparently everyone there is off work today. Thanks for any help and advice you can give me!!!

2. Member
    Why not just head to your local TSC get an axle and a set of leaf springs to get you through. Would just have to weld on some spring hangers. Simple job be done with the whole thing in about 2 hours. Or just call all your local trailer shops and see if they have an axle in stock

3. Member
    Dexter Axle. I had a axle crack and after a few calls we had the details worked out what I needed to order. I ended up welding what I already had as it was just a crack nothing was out of line yet.

4. Member
    on Lake Hartwell in Westminster, SC 29693
    any local trailer supply