Exclamation Build Back Brady Auction

Back in December, I suffered a tragic boating accident. My partner and I got caught up in some fog and struck the lake's Dam. I was ejected from the boat. I broke my back, two ribs, my right clavicle, shattered my left ankle and compound fractured my right femur. I am still recovering from the accident. I am blessed to work as a sales rep in the fishing industry and many of my industry friends donated items to help with medical bills. There are some incredible items, guide trips, and trips in this auction. The auction ends on June 30th. Thanks in advance for viewing.

https://www.32auctions.com/BuildBackBrady

Saw your interview with DM, it was well done and a message lots of guys need to hear. Hope your recovery goes well and you guys do well with this auction.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Saw your interview with DM, it was well done and a message lots of guys need to hear. Hope your recovery goes well and you guys do well with this auction.
    Thank you! I was appreciative that they granted me the interview. I want my story to save someone else. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Please never tag fog for granted. My life changed in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Winans View Post
    Thank you! I was appreciative that they granted me the interview. I want my story to save someone else. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Please never tag fog for granted. My life changed in seconds.
    Glad you are on the mend Brady, sounds like it's been a long and difficult road! Where can we see this interview?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Glad you are on the mend Brady, sounds like it's been a long and difficult road! Where can we see this interview?
    I was on Bassmaster Live during the Fork event. I did an interview with Dave Mercer but it was while they were on the Live portion on FS1. It was not archived to my knowledge.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    . I actually just found the interview on YouTube via the Bassmaster Live archive. My interview is at about the 2 hour and 40 minute mark.

Last edited by Brady Winans; 06-21-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Watched the interview, you did well explaining it, and reminding why I hate fog. Hope you continue to heal.

8. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Thoughts, Prayers and well wishes for you Brady. I've known you guys for a long time, and this story holds many lessons.
    Boating experience is not a factor when encountering this type of accident.
    I wish you a speedy and full recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Winans View Post
    . I actually just found the interview on YouTube via the Bassmaster Live archive. My interview is at about the 2 hour and 40 minute mark.

Wow, those photos and the way you described everything gave me chills, what terrifying accident. I'm glad you pulled through and continue to get better. Wish you all the very best with your fundraiser and your continued recovery, God bless you sir.

PS. Just placed a bid on a set of rods ;)
    Last edited by DanR; 06-22-2022 at 02:50 PM.

10. Member
    Today is the last day for bidding for those interested. The auction closes at midnight tonight. Thank you for all that bid. My family greatly appreciates it.