Thread: Mega Live Power

Mega Live Power

So I have a dedicated switch for Mega Live. If I turn it on and have ping off will it drain the battery. Running into the same issue as others about just seeing Mega Live screen and overlays and no images. I turn the switch off when not using when on water and I see the fix is to turn dedicated switch on before turning the unit on is my reason for asking if it would drain battery if I leave switch on and pinging off. It has worked in the past but I know these Solix's (all Gen 1) and accessories are a fickle bunch.

Thanks,

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Yes, eventually. The Mega Live continues to "watch" the wet switch for activation as long as it has power.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
    Yes, eventually. The Mega Live continues to "watch" the wet switch for activation as long as it has power.
    Just worried about turning switch off on water then back on and nothing showing up like mentioned above and then having to restart everything. Hopefully this is fix soon with update.