Thread: Trailer Jack

Trailer Jack

Hey just wanted to mention I recently upgraded my trailer tongue jack to a Trailervalet jack. If you're not familiar with the product it uses the included handle, or the also included socket, that attaches directly to your cordless drill to raise or lower the trailer. This has to be the greatest invention on earth. Especially if you have a bad shoulder, like I do, this product is invaluable and worth its weight in gold. The company was easy to deal with and the jack seems to be of very high quality with a crackle coating. It will completely raise my trailer to full height in about 25 seconds. Since the boat sits in my driveway on a slight downward grade, lifting it to the full extension of jack is essential for water runoff. Best of all, the cost was about $140 with free shipping!

3. Member
    I have a cheap made in China copy of a Trailer Valet (Cabela's) and it works well, with a few modifications, (solid rubber wheels and a mount), you got a real Trailer Valet for $140.00 including shipping ? Well done !

4. Member
    What is the model number? What I saw was $500 and up.

5. Member
    Agree, also what I see the handle or drill allows you to move the trailer, did not see anything that works like the jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig_Man View Post
    What is the model number? What I saw was $500 and up.
    Rad Brewer

Trailer Valet JX 2K Side is a manual hand-crank jack that has the versatility and capability to be powered by any 18-24V compact drill with the Trailer Valet Drill Attachment.

8. Member
    My mistake, your talking about a trailer jack, we thought your talking about the "Trailer Valet" (unit that moves the trailer by cranking a handle/ or with a battery powered drill attachment). I think the Trailer Valet is the greatest invention on earth, should have bought a real one !