Question About ghost Pedal Buttons.

Hey all, getting ready to install ghost and just wondering where the constant on and heading north buttons are? Coming from an ultrex and it's clearly obvious where these buttons are..? My lowrance graphs are not NMEA 2000 connected, so is there a simple way to just connect the one carbon up front to the ghost only? I have been searching around and can't seem to find these answers.

Thx all

2. Member
    It's in the owners manual. I believe you can change the functions of the buttons as well.

3. Member
    The buttons come preset but are changeable. It’s all in the manual which is which and how to change them. I just can’t remember mine right now. I kept the factory set buttons

4. Member
    Constant on button is on the left side of the pedal opposite the anchor/spot lock button.

5. Member
    Thanks all, waiting patiently for the TM to arrive.

6. Member
    If you want to be able to control the Ghost at all, you will need a NMEA connection to at least one unit. A single NMEA starter kit is enough to install the network and connect the Carbon to it. Then the Ghost connects into the network with components that are required included with it. Personally, I wouldn’t have the Ghost if it can’t be connected to a unit. You will have no way to follow routes, no way to configure the stow direction and no way to program the Ghost buttons.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

just order a simple NEMA starter kit ,, think you can get one from Amazon for around 60 bucks and then you are good to go and can enjoy all the Ghost has to offer ,,, as far as I know you can not direct hook the nema to the graph as you need to have the 12v power wire to power the nema and you would not be able to do this with direct connection to the graph so yes ,you will need the basic network setup