Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Sounds like you need to contact a GOOD prop guy for recommendations on a different wheel.

2. Member
    Yes i been thinking of contacting Mark C he recommended the Bravo and it did help but may need some tweaking

3. Member

jack plate

Quote Originally Posted by harrys View Post
    If you have a hydraulic jack plate what height setting do you generally run your height setting and if hole shot is one setting and wot is another what do you run?
    Do you have a plate covering the bottom of the jackplate? The Bob's I run has a plate covering the bottom that can be removed. Make sure yours is still there! I'll post my number below.

2008 210 elite
    2019 250 SHO
    10" bob's
    23p scorpion
    8ft blades
    52 ultrex
    3 12" graphs
    4 lead batteries

74 mph alone 5 seconds
    72 with partner
    70 with livewells full 7 seconds
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Agpilot, what rpm's are you spinning with your 23p scorpion?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffleo View Post
    Agpilot, what rpm's are you spinning with your 23p scorpion?
    5800-5850

6. Member
    Let me share my setup. Hole is fantastic now solo. With 3 guys, full livewell, and tons of tackle between us it's not bad at all compared to the past. Maybe 5-6 seconds hole shot? We have about 700lbs of body mass and over 25 setups. All my gears and their two big bags they bring. Cooler full of drinks and ice and I also have a tool box in the rear compartment. 3 solix (two at the bow), M360 and livescanner. So the term loaded is an understatement for my boat lol.

2005 206
    300 HPDI
    Fury4 24P
    3.5" P2P
    Power Poles 8ft
    CB Hydrofoil
    three 50ah lithiums and one 125ah lithium

I have yet to really setup the boat for best top end but with this massive load I was at 63mph. Before the PP and with the T1 I reached 72mph solo, no livewell water and half tank. Haven't tried solo yet with the Fury. I lost maybe 2-3 MPH going to the fury4 but worth it when I fish team trails for the better hole shot. Next year when I get my hydraulic JP I l'll send my T1 25P in to get it worked and use it for solo or 2 man fishing when I need to make long runs. I know the hydrofoil is frown upon but I gained 1 second in hole shot time when I had my T1, recorded it. I did feel like I lost a tad top end with lithiums as the bow lift changed but have yet to adjust manual JP to offset this.

If you're not set on reaching 70mph think about getting the Fury4 24p and hopefully you'll be around 68mph solo, 65mph two man. Just don't run the prop high or else kiss that blade goodbye. At one point my hole shot was 11-13 seconds and it was dangerous. Now I'm pretty satisfy considering the 206 will never be a 202.
    Last edited by Bass1980; 07-28-2022 at 01:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12