Thread: New Expride B

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Not sure where the B lacks ?
    I fished the 7”2 MH A and B side bye side…
    The B is more sensitive… lighter and a more comfortable rod to fish all day.
    Same with the 7”2 Hvy …. Fished them both
    2008 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    Evinrude 250

2. Member
    The news zodius line feels more like the old expride only had a few of the Expride bs but the new zodius models are almost a direct comparison 6 10 m and 72 mh76 mh love them so far

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknobber bot View Post
    100%
    thanks. I'm almost unwilling to send it to them as it took soooooo long to get it in the first place. interestingly, Punch (member here and Youtube dude) mentioned the same situation with a Gloomis grip.

wonder what's going over there...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Southcoast Bassin View Post
    Not sure where the B lacks ?
    I fished the 7”2 MH A and B side bye side…
    The B is more sensitive… lighter and a more comfortable rod to fish all day.
    Same with the 7”2 Hvy …. Fished them both
    I don't think anyone eluded to anything lacking at all. Just that their rods are now way off from their power ratings.

5. Member
    I love my new 7’2” ML Expride (they are actually Medium Power) Spinning rods so much that I ordered the 7’0” L because I need a ML rod. I received it yesterday and it is a little more rigid than my other ML rods, but close. Definitely a ML to ML+ and not a L. Anyway, this rod is super light and balanced. I am expecting it to be my new favorite drop shot rod based on the tip and action of the blank. Can’t wait to get it out on the water. Just passing along so people know that the B 7’0” L is actually a ML and it is a SWEET rod.

6. Member
    Can anyone compare the new 7’0”lt-b to the old (or new) 6’10ml/f-a for dropshot purposes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12