Thread: Nitro Z21XL

Nitro Z21XL

Is there a current waitlist for ordering a new Z21 XL? If so, how long is it?

No idea talk to your dealer? Ill be ordering one soon. I know my dealer just got a 2023 z21xl.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    It will be difficult to determine wait list until you order the boat. I ordered my 2022 Z21xl last year on 5/29/21 the build start date was 7/6/21 it was delivered to the dealer on 8/11/21 and took delivery of the boat on 8/20/21. I estimated that there were about 60 boats being built at the same time in some stage of build. Your boat receives a build order at some point but I was only able to get that info after a call to the Nitro factory. I spoke with Barbara who was awesome to deal with. During the build of my boat there was a 2-week part delay plus a 1 week delay for cleaning of the facility (not sure why the cleaning but suspect it may have been Covid related). One interesting fact I can share - I called the factory on 7/26/21 (20 days after build started) to check on status of my boat and I was informed that my boat was #7 in line out of 57 boats. The 7 of 57 boats was related to priority to receive parts wait list. That is how I estimated about 60 boat build capacity. Your dealer is invoiced when the boat is shipped from the factory. They should know when this happens and your boat should arrive within a week. Dealer will do final rigging and cleaning of the boat before delivery about 1 week. Hope this helps.

4. Member
    Forgot to mention. Actual build time once they start work on your Z21 boat is about 2 weeks. This does not include any delay in parts availability. Factory will install all graphs, Active Target and Ghost TM. Dealer will install Power Poles and other non-factory accessories you may want on your boat. You should carefully check all graphs for proper connections and AT and Ghost installation. I had transducers plugged into wrong connections on my HDS Live units and AT mount installed up-side down. There were also a number of loose nuts and bolts so check everything you can from bow to prop including trailer. I have had loose latches, winch bolts, Ghost TM head bolts and other minor issues. No major issues for me but just expect to do your part in checking everything over. Overall, I am thrilled with the boat and am very happy with my decision to buy the Z21XL and my BPS Dealer in Ashland Virginia. I would do it again no question.

Just depends how many orders they took on 2023 boats back in may to June. My dealer just received a 2023. To me that is quick.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team