I read a lot about hull blisters, primarily in 2003 up to 2015 model boats but it seems to be most prevalent up to 2008 or 2009. I have a 2010 FX21. I don't have a way to jack it up off the bunks to check for blisters. If anyone knows of a good way to check without having to jack the hull up please let me know. I believe but could be wrong that the blisters only show up where the hull sits on wet bunks. If that isn't correct please let me know. In any case have any of you had any problems with your boats having hull blisters. I believe that Skeeter has always used for the most part premium quality resins and construction techniques but I think the problem was caused by EPA rules that forced the resin manufacturers to change their formulas. Any information including the history, causes, cures, how to check for it, and are our boats likely to have the problem. As I said my Bug is a 2010 model FX21 - the first year for the FX21. I love it and want to take the best care of it I can. Blisters concern me because the hull can pick up water. Thanks in advance for any info.