2000 year brochure?

Anyone have a PDF copy of a brochure for the 2000 year boats? I recently picked up a 2000 223 and would like to get a copy.

E mail, timstackle@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Tim D
    Last edited by 92 Champ; 06-17-2022 at 04:43 AM. Reason: added wording

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Info in the brochure is VERY basic. One part of a page for each model with a few specs, plus a page showing colors available and options. Sorry, I have no way of copying and sending.
    Last edited by Lea; 06-21-2022 at 05:55 PM.

3. Member

2000 Champ 223

Just looking for basic layout info. The step up box between the rod lockers is the cooler? It has something like a divider setup inside it. Not sure if this is added or from the factory..... The other big question I have is on the right side of the driver seat there are 2 switches. Everything is faded out so I have no idea what they are for. One I thing is a live well pump out. Other is a big "I have no idea!"

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    The step up box can be used as a cooler or a storage box. Originally, there was a plastic divider thingy that fit in there to hold baits, etc. Regarding switches, one probably is pump out. Hopefully, someone with a 2000 will chime in here with more info.

Unfortunately, aside from a brief mention of pump out as an option, switches, etc, are not addressed in the brochure anywhere.
    Last edited by Lea; 06-21-2022 at 05:57 PM.

5. Member
    PM sent.