2020 FXR Water Pressure Sensor

I have a 2020 250 SHO. Digital pressure gauge reads 0 psi on my Skeeter gauge. Motor pee’s fine and no alarms. Highest temp I’ve seen is 142 degrees. I removed the sensor at the rear of the block and do not see any obstructions. How do I tell if the sensor is bad? I used an ohm meter and get 1032 when I test the blue wire terminal and the black wire terminal. I have warranty until 2026 and am curious if they will send me the sensor since my nearest Yamaha repair shop is 2 hours away? I’d appreciate any help. Thank you.

2. Member
    the sensors are on backorder, i also have a 2020 FXR but my closest dealer is 3 hours away, i call about once a week to check status, i just keep the temp screen on the gauge, that way at least i should be able to tell if there's a problem

3. Member
    I bought nmea sensor from sim Yamaha for my 225 sho Caymas. Got it in 3 days. Not sure if skeeter uses nmea gauges.

4. Member
    I’m not certain either, but I’m sure Shanks is like myself, for what they cost Skeeter should be the 1’s buyin parts not us

5. Member
    Mattsuey is spot on. When I got this boat I hooked up everything to the NMEA network in hopes of monitoring all of the engine data right on my Helix unit. I cannot get this to work. On the Helix 12 the only thing I can view is my RPM's. If I walk up front while the engine is idling I can see all kinds of information on the Garmin. Thinking of adding another Garmin unit at the wheel for this reason. Anyone have any pointers on getting more information to appear on the Helix units? This is a Gen 3 unit.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeypro View Post
    I bought nmea sensor from sim Yamaha for my 225 sho Caymas. Got it in 3 days. Not sure if skeeter uses nmea gauges.
    Bogeypro - The digital gauges on my FXR are hooked into my NMEA network.