Blades not working when on the water.

Having problems with my blades input on the boat last summer. It’s been an ongoing thing and I’ve tried several things. They work fine up and down and up and down when in the garage or driveway or anywhere when I’ve tried to work on them. When I fish on the lake I can not get them to ever go up and down in sequence and recently now can’t get the. To come up unless I hit the up button directly on the pump. It’s with my stop switches, remotes, and dash switch. Any advise or thoughts.

Have you replaced the batteries in the switches?
    are the tops of the pumps blinking green?
    do you have the app? And have you looked in diagnostics?
    have you inspected all wiring and fuses for strong and clean connections?
    is the battery up to par?

Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    Having problems with my blades input on the boat last summer. It’s been an ongoing thing and I’ve tried several things. They work fine up and down and up and down when in the garage or driveway or anywhere when I’ve tried to work on them. When I fish on the lake I can not get them to ever go up and down in sequence and recently now can’t get the. To come up unless I hit the up button directly on the pump. It’s with my stop switches, remotes, and dash switch. Any advise or thoughts.
    I have the very same problem. Currently have a ticket open with PP. My pump also starts running on its own. I've checked the wires, battery voltage is good. I'm thinking I might have a ground issue. Waiting for their next suggestion. Keep you posted.
    2016 Z520, 2018 250 Pro LPXS sn/ 2B590153, Helix 10s on bow and console, 360 bow and 112 Ultrex, 126sv and Livescope.
    Son inherited - 1997 462VS 150 Johnson Faststrike, 800 series birds, side image, 110 Fortrex

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Have you replaced the batteries in the switches?
    are the tops of the pumps blinking green?
    do you have the app? And have you looked in diagnostics?
    have you inspected all wiring and fuses for strong and clean connections?
    is the battery up to par?
    Sam,

Great Idea on the app. It's my foot switches that work intermittently and my dash switch. Work fine at the house in the garage and will be sporadic on the water. If I use the fob around my neck they work perfectly every time.

5. Member
    Had a similar issue. Contacted PP and they advised me to run the diagnostic and mail it in.
    They determined I had low pressure on one pump and sent me two valve kits.

Awesome customer service - use them.
    2020 G3 1810 Dual Console - Lowrance HDS-7 Live/HDS-12 Live/Active Target - Lowrance Ghost - Yamaha 90 - 8' Power Pole Blades (2) - BoatEFX steps

Florida Carry Region 3 Representative - oh, and KISS rules!