Aqualon cover with HB 360 or dual 12s

Does the 360 transducer make it harder to fit the Aqualon cover?

What about dual 12s at the console on a BBT mount?

The cover for my 2016 wouldn’t fit after adding dual graphs and 360. I had to order a custom cover.

Has BCB left a little extra room in the covers in the new models, knowing that a lot people will add these extra electronics?

2. Member
    The cover is made based on how you order your boat. After market adds will make the cover harder fit. You can send your cover back to the shop where it was built and they can modify it properly.

3. Member
    Curious to hear BCB’s reply. I have a hard time believing they’re custom sizing every cover.

I ordered my boat with no electronics. Since there’s a long wait, I don’t want to order graphs that may be replaced with a newer model before the boat arrives.

There is no space for dual graphs and the pockets have to be ordered in that configuration.

5. Member
    Thanks!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TNReb View Post
    Curious to hear BCB’s reply. I have a hard time believing they’re custom sizing every cover.

I ordered my boat with no electronics. Since there’s a long wait, I don’t want to order graphs that may be replaced with a newer model before the boat arrives.
    mid you receive your boat and your cover will be a few months behind more than likely you can call them and tell them to make changes. They will ask for measurements for the changes.

My Aurora cover fits my 2020 Cougar with 360 & dual graphs up front. Its snug ..
    Kevin R. Brown
    2020 Bass Cat Cougar
    2020 250 Mercury Pro XS 4-Stroke
    Mega Live & Mega 360
    Ionic Lithum Batteries
    1999 Bass Cat Jaguar
    99 Mercury 250efi

8. Member
    The only way to get the perfect fit cover is to hand deliver your rig to a shop. All the equipment needs to be on the rig and the tarp guys can nail it. Sherm always sends his out after full rigging is complete for a perfect fit. This cover is by far the best I have ever owned. One thing his guy does different is the placement of the ratchet strap envelope. He places both on the stern where they don’t catch any wind, cover fits amazing. Since I have a removable console he also fabricated a pole and snap for that configuration. A good tarp guy can modify existing covers to accommodate any equipment changes.

9. Member
    I feel like I’m wasting a lot of money ordering a cover with the boat and ordering the boat without graphs.

10. Member
    I converted to Ultrex, dual 12's, MLIVE and M360. Installed the covered, measured how much more i would need on the cover, sent it in to Aurora. They altered the front, sent it back and it was spot on.
    BassCat Puma
    250 ProXs
    Humminbird Electronic's
    Helix 12 G4
    Solix 12x2 G3
    Mega 360
    Mega Live
    Minn Kota Ultrex MDI
    Relion Batteries
    Dexter Suspension System

11. Member
    I ordered my boat with no electronics, I told my dealer the configuration I would be running (trolling motor, bow graphs, and consul graphs) and they made the cover to fit that set up.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman1122 View Post
    I ordered my boat with no electronics, I told my dealer the configuration I would be running (trolling motor, bow graphs, and consul graphs) and they made the cover to fit that set up.
    I talked to my dealer yesterday and he said he could do the same. All good!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TNReb View Post
    I talked to my dealer yesterday and he said he could do the same. All good!
    You can have them call aurora before they even ship it to have them mod it. It will save you a lot of headache

I ordered a new cover. Fit like a glove. Then I added an array of electronics. Still sort of fits to keep the rain off, but not to travel.

of course If I would have ordered with my current electronics set up it would be fine.

may have to order another.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo