Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I remember the late 90s going to the recruiting station and seeing the army running overweight kids that couldnt get it due to weight. I also remember serving with people with felonies. The military has always been where there is a will their is a waiver.

I would think that the fact that we are having people turning 21 this year that were born after sept 11 and have known NOTHING but War might have quite a bit of bearing on why people don't want to join. Couple that with a good labor market (for how much longer?) and I would not want to be a recruiter.
    2022 Gator Trax Strike 20 w/Suzuki 250ss

As the old saying goes, location, location, location. Being a recruiter here isn't tough, we have 24/7 recruiting ads (both good and bad). Know what actually is a good tool though?, local low income kids seeing their own "type," with nice cars and income.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredn View Post
    Yea…cause most military folks are and have always been anti-tattoo. Has anybody ever met a sailor without ink?
    yes
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    Unbelievable. The LMNOPQ's (alphabet people) are in play.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...r-safe-spaces/
    pathetic in my opinion
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

5. Member
    m
    Last edited by Icecold; 10-16-2022 at 05:10 PM.

6. Member
    This is F’ ing BS.

7. mikesxpress
    What's between your legs when you're born is what you are. Any other belief is defined as metal illness and should be treated.

8. Member
    You do realize that was a decade ago right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12