It’s a wrap folks

I have said it a bunch in the past but this time is for real .. It’s time for some new blood to take over if the rally if it even has a chance to continue at this point .. I am more than willing to help out who ever takes over as much as possible in any possible way

For almost 20 years I have vacationed with some of the finest people I have ever had the opportunity to meet and have made millions of memory’s and had millions of laughs .. made a lot of hopefully life long friends but maybe even lost a few along the way but that’s how life goes sometimes

I certainly hope one of you or multiple will want to step up and take over running things

Feel free to IM myself or Al or post here and we will get the changed made

Thank you all who attended for all these years and made the rally what it is and was ..and I look forward to hopefully attending as a spectator with what ever direction it continues in

Thank you !

First of all I want to thank you for all you have done for the Rally and keeping it going for all these years.Second i can’t imagine a Rally without Jerry T.
    I do understand you wanting to attend the Rally as a spectator my problem with that is can we get you off of one of the lakes that you are fishing and back to the Rally as a spectator because we all know the Rally won’t be the same without Jerry T. You set such a high standard it will be hard to replace you buddy!I really hope someone does step up because you deserve a break after all these years.I personally want to thank you for all the help you have given me in my elder years you are a very caring person.Again Jerry thank you so so much and I hope someone steps up for you …Spin & Michelle
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

2004 Stratos 285 ProXL Evinrude 150

I appreciate the words Spin and Michelle but I do not deserve all that much credit . I have been lucky enough in life to have attended I believe almost 40 BBC rally’s in my days …the Northern was the best thanks to all the great rally volunteers and the crew that attended year after year .

Without ALL of them doing the majority of the work for a large portion of those years the Rally very well could have ended a long time ago .

There are plenty that do not like the rules that have been set for the last few years and you never know maybe they are right .. Time for one or multiple of them to step up and make the vision they have for what the Rally should be .. it could be better than ever you never know

All the ground work is already laid someone just has to be willing to be the screen at the end of the pipe to catch all the poop when a poop screen is needed lol

Once again I can’t thank all the people who stepped up all those years to make the Northern the best rally ever … would not have happened without all of you

4. Member
    Jerry, I always look at you as the heart of the Maine rally with a bunch of great people around you that work hard to make it the rally that it has turned into.
    Thank you so very much!!! Jerry, I'm always in your sights to be picked on, and you have been a wise ass to me for about 18 years now (all in fun), but I have seen you step up to help anyone in trouble (including me) and if you were to run into a house on fire, I would be right behind you Jerry.
    You will be a tough act to follow. We do hope the Northern Rally will continue, but we can't imagine who will take over where you left off. We do realize that many contribute and work hard behind the scenes to make it such a success each year. And to all those people, we certainly thank you and appreciate all that you do.
    As some of you know, Jane and I have a little 34 Ford (street rod) that we have been driving around the northeast for 33 years, and we go to a show in VT. in Sept.
    We go to the show to see old friends mostly, not the cars, same as the northern rally, we have some very nice people show up there every year also!
    That is why we can't make it to the fall rally each year.

Thanks Jerry T

Thank you Ev and Jane but I was just a small cog in a very big wheel for a lot of years now.. a lot of folks stepped up .. it certainly shouldn’t stop just from the one little cog in the wheel moving further back in the crowd

And most who know me well know if I am picking on ya… I love ya … if I’m ignoring you we usually got issues lol