18" Wheel upgrade?

Could any of you guys tell me what brand of wheel and the bolt pattern on Caymas' 18 wheels. They are really sharp. I'd be interested in purchasing a set if they will fit my Bass Cat trailer.
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.

2. Member
    From what I’ve read you could get through Benchmark trailers direct!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shapfromla View Post
    Could any of you guys tell me what brand of wheel and the bolt pattern on Caymas' 18 wheels. They are really sharp. I'd be interested in purchasing a set if they will fit my Bass Cat trailer.
    like above said, benchmark Trailers will sell them. I've bought sets from them. but you must have fenders to accommodate. Alissia will take care of you if you give them a call

4. Member
    My fenders will accommodate. I currently have 18" Bass Cat wheels under them. I would love to buy a new set from Bass Cat but unfortunately the supply chain shortages just won't allow it. They need all of their stock for new boat builds which I totally understand. It's not a knock on them, just where we are at this moment. Thank you both for the information. I will definitely give them a shout.
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.

Body in North GA (Lake Lanier) - Heart in KS
    Duct Marine was selling them for like 1300 a set.
    2008 ChampioN 198 / 225 Opti ProXS! 1999 187 DC Elite / Merc 175 efi & 1989 184 DCR /Merc 175 xri