Exclamation Fortrex - Anyone Near Lacrosse Help Appreciated

Calling for some help. Have a derby in 2 week and ultrex is in the shop waiting on a control board (that is backordered).

Anyone have a 112 fortrex around that they would be willing to sell or otherwise loan for a couple weekends?
    Fish have fins, they swim

2. Member
    PJ, wish I could help, but I am in GA. I kept my old Fortrex just in case I had any issues with my Ultrex. I did have to use it one tournament when waiting on repair / parts. I just can't see it being worth mailing to you. I will reach out to my buddies that still live in IL/WI to see if anyone has an older one laying around and let you know if I hear good news. Mike

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MengRanger View Post
    PJ, wish I could help, but I am in GA. I kept my old Fortrex just in case I had any issues with my Ultrex. I did have to use it one tournament when waiting on repair / parts. I just can't see it being worth mailing to you. I will reach out to my buddies that still live in IL/WI to see if anyone has an older one laying around and let you know if I hear good news. Mike
    Appreciate it Mike! As of now have an 80 fortrex lined up to use but already know it will be a bit underpowered for the 20' boat on the upper Mississippi, but should get me by for a few weekends.
    Fish have fins, they swim