When will Solix units be available again?

I've been patiently waiting to get a 12" gen 3 Solix and mega 360. I'm afraid we are looking out another year. Their stock price has plunged from $142 down to $64 being killed on fishing sales, while camping, and water craft sales have surged. It makes me wonder if selling off the fishing side technology is a possibility.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    We had one ship to us last week and it lasted 2 hours. We have a ton of Mega 360 Ultrex in stock.
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p

3. Member
    Time to buy the stock. If they can get their supply chain issues fixed stock will surge.

Thanks, good to know. Anyway I could get a notification when you get a Solix in stock? I'm looking to buy both a Solix 12 Gen 3, and a Mega 360 Ultrex. But the Mega 360 is useless with my current Gen 1 Solix. PM me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by BassBoatElectronics.com View Post
    We had one ship to us last week and it lasted 2 hours. We have a ton of Mega 360 Ultrex in stock.

5. Member
    I ordered a unit from Hodge's this spring. It was on backorder when ordered, with a ship date about a month out. To my surprise, it shipped that same week. Look around online and you may find what you're looking for.

6. Member
    Rogers sporting goods in liberty Missouri has some