Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I guess the RangerTrail trailers must be for the aluminum Rangers. They are made at the Ozark, Mo plant along side the Nitro trailers. Trailers for the glass Rangers are made elsewhere.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

Quote Originally Posted by mclean39 View Post
    Mine is not on the list according to my dealer, here is the NHTSA recall, note the VIN numbers are not sequential, so not all trailers in this range are recalled, only those with hubs from a specific vendor. Definitely make the call to find out. https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/202...2V343-2276.PDF
    Thanks; will do. I don't think I'll make the list, mine's from 2016 and I haven't had any issues.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

3. Member
    Boat is finally back home!!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkat7 View Post
    ....not that there's anything I could've done to avoid. However, I've been waiting on parts from Nitro for approx 7 weeks, with no clear ETA available. At this point, I'm thinking of selling my rig as soon as I get it back and either buying elsewhere or buying an older used rig. Called and spoke with White River and they basically told me sorry, Charlie...Boat was bought brand new in June 2021. It's almost 2 straight months sitting at my dealer on 3 wheels. I'm over it!

Sorry....just needed to vent....
    I know your pain. Week and a half a go I had a hub let go (2021 Z21). Luckily my dealer had a vortex hub on hand. Drove last week to Pickwick for the world finals and had another hub go down. Ended up missing one day of practice and limping it to the ramp for three days on three wheels. Did ratchet the axle up to help support it. Ended up having the tracker marine center in Florence overnight a hub and they were super to work with. They were able to get me in and fix the problem. While I was picking up the trailer I overheard another guy wanting 4 new vortex hubs because he was having issues as well. Still waiting on my recall letter but to have two go out in less than two weeks doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123