95 Tracker Tournament Pro 18

Hi, I'm new to Trackers. I just picked this 95 Tournament Pro 18 and am looking to add a TM tray. Does anyone know where the supports are for this boat? I don't really want to cut into one of them.

2. Member
    I just installed one in my 94 TP18..there are no supports in the front but I had to cut into the forward center compartment.
    The first pic is looking into the compartment where I cut out for tray to sit in. Your looking at the rear of tray, notice the drain, I had to remove some foam to get it to extend down to bottom of boat. It takes up little space and you don't realize it is there. I have my trolling motor battery in this compartment also.

The second pic is tray installed, I placed the front lip of tray under the panel so it would be as far forward as possible. They didn't have recessed trays back then and the seat mount is close to the tray. I bought a set-back seat post.

Tray2 (1).jpgTray2 (2).jpg
    Last edited by Pilgrim; 06-13-2022 at 03:09 PM. Reason: added photos
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    I just installed one in my 94 TP18..there are no supports in the front but I had to cut into the forward center compartment.
    The first pic is looking into the compartment where I cut out for tray to sit in. Your looking at the rear of tray, notice the drain, I had to remove some foam to get it to extend down to bottom of boat. It takes up little space and you don't realize it is there. I have my trolling motor battery in this compartment also.

The second pic is tray installed, I placed the front lip of tray under the panel so it would be as far forward as possible. They didn't have recessed trays back then and the seat mount is close to the tray. I bought a set-back seat post.

Tray2 (1).jpgTray2 (2).jpg
    Thank you so much! While you were in there, could you access the front of the rod locker? Mine is exactly 7ft and if its just a compartment divider I'd like to make a hole to fit longer rods in.

4. Member
    No, sorry, I didn't pay much attention to it. Wish I would have because I have some 7'+ rods. I did look into the locker and there is a piece of metal stop in there. Looks like may be able to cut it out if could get to it. I measured and the locker is 6'8" to the metal.
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max