2009 Champion 210 Stainless Steel Fenders

I have a set of fenders off of a 09 210 that I am wanting to sell. These are the wide fenders (10.5") versus the normal (8.5"). The fenders are approximately 65" long. They are stamped with the Champion logo. I bought them to go on my 05 206, but didn't care for the fit. They bolted up fine, but they sit higher on the trailer, and I did not want to drill new holes to better align them. One fender had a tire blow, and has scratches from the incident. I can share pictures to show it as best I can. Looks like they got hit with a wire brush from the belt in the tire. I do believe the scratches can be polished out to some extent. I had intended to do that, but see no reason too after fitting the first one on the trailer. The other is in good shape realizing that it is used and from 2009. I would take $300 for the set. I do not see a practical way to ship these things. They are big. I live in the St. Louis area and would be willing to meet up with someone within a reasonable distance. Message me with a number and I can shoot over some pictures. Thanks

I may be interested. I'm in Peoria so meet-up would be very doable. Could you text me a couple pics? 309-20eight-23three5 .
    Thanks!

-Ryan W.
    Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    Mercury 250R
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112# iPilot Link
    Garmin GPSMap 1243xsv + 1243xsv @ Helm
    Garmin GPSMap 7616xsv + 1243xsv / Dual Livescope+ @ Bow