Z21 XL Power Pole Install

Does anyone have a picture of the routing of the lines on their power poles on one of the new Z21 XL’s? Putting a set on mine and looking for the cleanest install or trying to see what the factory does.

2. Member
    PowerPoles are not a factory install item. They are installed by the dealer and installed before final delivery. Therefore, install may differ slightly between different dealers. I am real happy with the install my dealer completed for me. No issues and working great. I have included several pics so you can see install for each L&R as well as under the hatch install. I had the RMP 360 light added to the top of the right PP so I don't need to fuse with the pole nav light. It has been a great add as well. Best to you and congrats you will love the PP's. IMG_1853.jpegIMG_1854.jpegIMG_1855.jpegIMG_1856.jpegIMG_1857.jpegIMG_1858.jpegIMG_1859.jpeg

That’s right I do remember that being the option that it was dealer install only. I appreciate it. Having my poles put on next week just looking for the cleanest looking install as the splash well area only gives you so much room.

4. Member
    Not a Z21 XL, but here is my 2020 Z21 Pro that I installed two power pole blades on. The hydrilla gear bulkheads really clean up the install in my opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Nitro Z21 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4S
    12" Atlas Hydraulic
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Solix 15, Solix 12, Solix 10
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 Ipilot Link

I’ve got a set of bulkheads from K and K that I’m going to use. Just doesn’t seem like a lot of room to drill and mount them with the rigging hose in the way. I guess ill let the dealer figure it out, just want it to look clean. Appreciate the input guys. I would post a pic of the rig but can’t get it to post from my phone for whatever reason.