Smile My New 2022 Caymas CX20 Pro

Finally went and picked up the new boat! Big shoutout to the guys (Kyle, Johnathan, Dale) over at Anglers Marine & Outpost in Lancaster, KY, as always they treated me right and went above and beyond to get everything rigged and ready to go in time for the next tournament.

Went and broke her in this past weekend, and can't say enough about this boat. Gonna take some seat time to get it dialed in (coming from Skeeter) but so much fun to drive.

Also, have the 22 benchmark trailer and had 0 issues loading (first try, slid right up right up on the roller), so I guess they really did fix the issues from previous years that I was reading about.

Only thing that is a little concerning is my gauge readouts. Fuel, trim, hours, rpms, all work perfect. But I am not getting water pressure readings, it just says 0 psi?? Any thoughts?

Anyway, glad to be part of the Caymas family!

IMG_0813 (1).jpg IMG_0814.jpg IMG_0812.jpg IMG_0815.jpg IMG_0816.jpg IMG_0817.jpg
    Last edited by BigBlueBassin; 06-06-2022 at 12:40 PM.
    Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing. --Henry David Thoreau

Awesome boat. Love those colors. Still waiting on mine to be built.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Esnow76 View Post
    Awesome boat. Love those colors. Still waiting on mine to be built.
    Thanks! Yea, I went to look at a few different ones they had in stock and wasn't the biggest fan. They got this one in the day before I got there, they took the cover off and I was like "yep, ill take that one" lol
    Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing. --Henry David Thoreau

4. Member
    Great colors! You will love the boat.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymasCobaltKen View Post
    Great colors! You will love the boat.
    One trip out to break it in and I’m already in love! Put a few more bass in it and I’ll love it even more haha

Congrats man!

7. Member
    Congrats on the new boat. You need to have a water pressure sensor installed to get a reading on your gauge.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

8. Member
    Pretty boat, I have a thundercloud and tungsten with purple pins on order supposed to be here in July.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    Congrats on the new boat. You need to have a water pressure sensor installed to get a reading on your gauge.
    That’s what I have learned. Just never would have thought that honestly. This is my 5th boat (3rd brand new) and never had to do that. Just assumed water pressure is so important that Mercury/Caymas would give that readout standard. Guess I’ll be ordering the part lol

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caymas ProXS View Post
    Congrats man!
    Thanks!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cx21 Pro View Post
    Pretty boat, I have a thundercloud and tungsten with purple pins on order supposed to be here in July.
    Heck yea!!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBassin View Post
    That’s what I have learned. Just never would have thought that honestly. This is my 5th boat (3rd brand new) and never had to do that. Just assumed water pressure is so important that Mercury/Caymas would give that readout standard. Guess I’ll be ordering the part lol
    dealer sent me mine and I I stalled it myself.

13. Member
    Sure, is some smoking hot colors you have, i have a good friend who has one striped up almost identical.