Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Thunderbird today lake report

Well a great start to the morning, had a good bag early and then mother store decided to send some inclement weather our way. After some major wind, a little hail, a lot of rain, we went back out and struggled to get bit.

anyway, fishing seemed to be pretty good, water was stained to dirty depending on the area. Some fish found in piles and a lot more shallow. Water was high some but not much. Anyway, if you can sneak away it seemed much better than most places I’ve been lately.

ended the day with 17 keeper fish and a 19lb limit.

Nice job. Thanks for the report.

1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

I never even think about going to Thunderbird anymore…especially this time of year. However, with gas prices being what they are I might give it a shot some early weekday morning.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

5. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    I never even think about going to Thunderbird anymore…especially this time of year. However, with gas prices being what they are I might give it a shot some early weekday morning.
    you should. We had fun and it’s not on my list of lakes I care for.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    I kinda forget about it too since I dislike it so much but actually had a fun time out there yesterday evening. Caught 16" and 18" saugeye and a few 2lb bass.

7. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tr20josh View Post
    I kinda forget about it too since I dislike it so much but actually had a fun time out there yesterday evening. Caught 16" and 18" saugeye and a few 2lb bass.
    awesome! Glad you had a good time. If I didn’t fish the wed night jackpots at Prague I would go fish t bird. It’s getting my attention more the more I fish it