Sturdy Depth Finder mounts better and cheaper than many I could find on the web

Just ordered a 24" in custom colors to mount my new Deck mounted 9" Garmin on. I looked at a lot of options from Ram mounts to other's. I wanted something that was adjustable up to 24" above the deck for when I'm standing one legged on the trolling motor. Eye's aren't what they were at 20 any more and I'm not spending $2000+ for a 12" screen. So check out the video and I'll reply back once I receive and again once I get it mounted and use it.
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture

2. Member
    I don’t mean to rain on anyones parade but $450+ for one of those?

There are purpose built graph mounts that are taller, easily adjustable, lock in place solid and are cheaper. There’s even one that folds down out of your line of sight with the pull of a pin when running across the water.

If your eyes are already struggling then you definitely don’t want a big graph blocking your field of view.

3. Member
    $450? I'm not sure where you got that number.
    I got a 0"-24" Adjustable Monitor mount for $140. In custom Black and Red to match my boat colors. And it's top notch stuff as far as sturdiness. I won't fear driving the highway with it up or running across the lake at 50mph.
    RAM Mounts are $160 for a 12". Most others I saw were either not 24" high or more expensive and not as well built.
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture