Finally found something dumb

So let me start by saying I love my 919, but I finally found something really stupid, and that's the drain holes on the bottom of the front seat posts. They have a silly tube from the bottom vinyl end cap into the front of the compartment that is supposed to drain into the bilge area. Well the drain hose is just pushed thru that vinyl end cap and a ty wrap is put on the barb end. You breath on that dam thing and its comes off. Why oh why did they not come up with a better idea. I'm a big guy and standing on my head upside down to try to get it pushed back in, is a heart attack waiting to happen for me. So I say come on Phoenix get it together and don't skimp on this stuff. There I really do feel better now
    Risen From The Ashes!!

Do you use the front seats? I never do, so I bought the plugs from drew and no water drains in them anymore.

3. Banned
    My fellow Phoenix buddy turned me on to these, after I hose clamped the tubing.

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/p...77-Brushed.jpg

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    So let me start by saying I love my 919, but I finally found something really stupid, and that's the drain holes on the bottom of the front seat posts. They have a silly tube from the bottom vinyl end cap into the front of the compartment that is supposed to drain into the bilge area. Well the drain hose is just pushed thru that vinyl end cap and a ty wrap is put on the barb end. You breath on that dam thing and its comes off. Why oh why did they not come up with a better idea. I'm a big guy and standing on my head upside down to try to get it pushed back in, is a heart attack waiting to happen for me. So I say come on Phoenix get it together and don't skimp on this stuff. There I really do feel better now
    Yes I use the front seat all the time helps the back. And I also use a plug in the open post holes but water still gets into the front locker. I regularly fish in heavy rain which runs down the post into the lockers. But thanks for the reply's
    Risen From The Ashes!!

If we could order the boat without pedestal seat holes on the front deck I would do that. Ive never used one in 20 years, im only 29 years old so im physically able to in any size waves. But also my hoses are fine and don't have water in that locker.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

6. Member
    Gotta be a way to craft something up with pvc