Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    I have been a Power Pole dealer for going on 18 years. MinnKota 12.

If anyone is interested in an unbiased conversation feel free to give me a call to discuss. I will take the time to provide my opinion and the feedback from customers I have spoken with.

No sales pitch, No catch, just call to converse..

2. Member
    Over the winter I bought a boat that had raptors on it. I added the power pole style stomp switches. I hate them because of the stomp switches hardly ever work. I’ve contacted minnkota, what a joke. Customer service is as bad as their products. I would never buy them, stick with power poles!

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstamets View Post
    Over the winter I bought a boat that had raptors on it. I added the power pole style stomp switches. I hate them because of the stomp switches hardly ever work. I’ve contacted minnkota, what a joke. Customer service is as bad as their products. I would never buy them, stick with power poles!

4. Member
    I did a test of my Raptors, the problem is the stomp switches. The hand remotes work great. So just go with the regular foot control, rather than the stomp switches, and you will be set. The Raptors are incredible, nothing comes close as far as strength and holding power.

5. Member
    The hand remotes aren’t very convenient. Although they do work 100% of the time. I have a regular foot controller as well, i replaced it with the stomp switches. It works better but still not all the time. Minnkota should have stolen power poles stomp switch design as well. Because power pole stomp switches work, simple as that.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mhines View Post
    If you want to stay locked in place, Raptors with active anchoring are the way to go. they hold much better than poles. Power Pole customer service is the best in the industry..Minnkota is getting better, but still not as good...I've ran both....i sell both.....I run Raptors on my boats.....in the end you cant go wrong with either one.
    I fish in large rivers with heavy current and my PP Blades hold perfectly. I also like the drive off protection of the Power-Poles. It's a Chev versus Ford debate, get what you like and forget what others say :-)
    Risen From The Ashes!!

7. Member
    Since several people commented.. my power pole sportsman 2's will lift my boat as well

Certainly not weak

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dramabeats View Post
    Since several people commented.. my power pole sportsman 2's will lift my boat as well

Certainly not weak
    all poles will... my blades lift back of my Ranger up.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrownBass View Post
    Buy power pole blades. I bet I hit the stomp buttons 25 times today looking for smallie beds on mille lacs. Raptors might have actually deployed 15 times🤷*♂️🤷*♂️ So frustrating after having power poles on my previous two boats.
    Hi I have a brand new Skeeter and I have the same issue only I don't have the stomp buttons. I use the remotes one at the bow and one at the helm. About 50% of the time I have to hit it multiple times due to Blue Tooth. Is there a way either to correct this or wire them directly?
    Thanks
    Ralph

10. Member
    I have had my skeeter with raptors about 3 months now. I do not have the stomp buttons, just the wireless foot switch. I have had zero problems so far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123