Thread: Fishing seat

Fishing seat

My 2004 285 pro xl came with one fold down fishing seat and one leaning seat . while i can use the leaner im old and need to be able to lean back and relax. wife uses the fold down which is super comfortable. I cant find a Stratos seat so ill have to go aftermarket i guess. What do yall recommend . not saying the skys the limit on money but I want a good one.

I just bought a Millennium Pro-M to replace an old Stratos seat. Haven't fished out of it yet, but garage testing it seems very comfortable.
    '05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

3. Member
    Millennium Pro-M

I have been looking at those seats but was curious about the side straps. In your testing in the garage did they seem to be cumbersome getting in and out of the seat? I was seeing me sitting on the strap instead of the seat if I wasn't watching real close.

4. Member
    i can see where they may be ok but nt for me I want something to closely match what I already have. After doing some digging I found what I think is the same . Im gonna call them in the morn . see if I can get a color match
    Pro Max Bass Boat Attwood Fold Seat (llebroc.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Bob View Post
    Millennium Pro-M

I have been looking at those seats but was curious about the side straps. In your testing in the garage did they seem to be cumbersome getting in and out of the seat? I was seeing me sitting on the strap instead of the seat if I wasn't watching real close.
    In testing that wasn't an issue, but I was being careful. But I do see your point now But the seat is pretty comfortable.
    '05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

I have a folding seat from my Stratos it is gray and blue in color if you are interested. It is in excellent condition.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illinifish View Post
    I have a folding seat from my Stratos it is gray and blue in color if you are interested. It is in excellent condition.
    I may be please PM me your no and we can talk thanks