Thread: 210 Power Poles

210 Power Poles

Anybody got any pictures of the bilge area after Poles have been installed? Has to be a 2cyl with an oil tank and 36v trolling motor.
    I got nothin

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Jim, don't recall how the Charger compares to the Champion, but here's mine. Best I remember the Charger has pump access in the center near the rear of the compartment where mine you have to remove the batteries and oil tank to get access to the bilge.

20200328_155503.jpg

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    A buddy went talons and they are super nice and no pumps

I'm wanting to put paddles on the poles.
    I got nothin

Thanks TX. Are you running a 24v stroller? Also, is there a battery charger in there somewhere?
    I got nothin

I've got another question. Under the warning label there are 2 screws. What are they for/holding. That strip of fiberglass seems weak by itself. Thinking about putting a strip of 90° aluminium angle along that area.
    I got nothin

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    Thanks TX. Are you running a 24v stroller? Also, is there a battery charger in there somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    I've got another question. Under the warning label there are 2 screws. What are they for/holding. That strip of fiberglass seems weak by itself. Thinking about putting a strip of 90° aluminium angle along that area.
    Yeah, it's a 24v Motorguide Digital Pro 82# original equipment. Planning on a putting a Ghost on it which has 92 or 94 lbs of thrust at 24v or will take 36 if I add another battery which there is room for on the port side up under the rear by the pole pumps. The charger is mounted on the port side wall. It's a Pro Mariner Pro Tournament 300. If I go 36v TM, then I'll swap it our for the 4-bamk model. The two screws you mentioned are holding some T fittings for the Lowrance NMEA 2000 network. There is a GPS puck, temp probe, and fuel flow sensor back there, so 3 Ts.

20200306_203421.jpg

20200425_190604[1].jpg
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 06-05-2022 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks. Next time I get in mine I'll take a picture or two.
    I got nothin