Congrats and Good Luck!!!

To former owner, founder, and CEO of Blazer Boats Keith Craft! Today is Keith's last day with Blazer. I want too personally thank Keith for everything that he done for my wife and I during our time with Blazer. We wish you and Jamie nothing but the best with this new chapter in life!!

Jason & Leann Carnley

2. Member
    I had the privilege of visiting Blazer boats many years ago with a couple of friends. Because one of them was very close to Keith we were allowed to observe the entire process of building Blazer Bass Boats. Keith was very straight forward about the design and construction of his boats.

One of the highlights of our tour was seeing a craftsman putting the finishing touches on the forth coming 21' model plug with the set back transom. I had seen picture of car designers working with clay models they were designing but had never seen the plug for a fiberglass boat being sculpted.

Happy retirement Keith, you have earned it and I am wishing you many healthy and happy years with your family.

1Holeshot aka Gary Gabel
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

Thanks for your help Keith! Enjoy the next chapter. Well done sir

Had three blazers from 1998-2002, recently bought a 2022 model again. Keith called me the week after to discuss pulling wires for cables and transducers. He is a good dude seems like.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!