Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    Matt ... you using Android or iPhone or a Poke & Jab flip phone?
    Neither…it’s like a phone you get from one of those mechanical claw games they have in gas stations.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkDriver View Post
    Neither…it’s like a phone you get from one of those mechanical claw games they have in gas stations.
    lol I am going to have to give Matt some grief over this at the next tourney :).

Finally met Matt aka the Mauler this previous weekend - pleasure to finally meet in person Matt!

Here is the other Johnny Development I mentioned - he's going to own all of Florida before too long it loooks like :(

https://www.southcentralfloridalife....e-tantie,18007

BTW for all, here's a petition against Welaka/Putnum County Development, although it doesn't appear to be getting much traction. I signed it. Pls sign and share: https://chng.it/6gB4YDwRtb

Johnny got voted down for his Crawl Key resort last year, but this year he got around it somehow and is starting construction.

Plans for new Johnny Morris Resort on Crawl Key Unveiled, Denied by Planning Board

Valhalla Island Resort To Begin Construction In Marathon, Florida

4. Member
    We stay in Astor Florida for the winter and it looks like something big is going in at the old jungle den campground on the St Johns. Lots of demolition going on and just rumors of who’s behind it.

5. Member
    The Resorts that JM Builds are Top Notch as far as Accommodations go.

This One sounds like it may be leaning more towards Permanent Homes and include a section of Hunting for those Home Owners.

Sounds Really Nice actually. New Home, On the River, Private Hunting Area, Surrounded by Like-Minded Folks.

Of Course we won't know all until it's done. Never do.

Hopefully BlueGreen Vacation Club will be a part of it, like they are in Branson Mo at the Wilderness Club at Big Cedar. Then I can use some of my Points to Book a Cabin there and enjoy the area for a Weekend or Week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12