One of my New Ionic 12v 100ah not showing on App

One of my 12v 100ap trolling motor batteries quit showing on app. Was there and when I refreshed the app but once it refreshed it disappeared. The other batteries are showing but not trolling motor #2. Any thoughts? I’ve deleted and reinstalled app, I’ve disconnected and attempted to wake up battery by connecting to my cranking but still in showing on app. Trolling motor seems to be running 24v

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    after uninstalling the app you need to restart the phone or device then reinstall
    if that does not do it try removing everything in the Bluetooth connections and restart the device
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    I have done the uninstall and reinstall as you said… still not showing… have 14.2 volts at each battery.. showing 99% charge on other batteries. Also 24 volts at trolling motor plug, so I believe the battery is good just not showing on app lit it did before. Will try another phone or tablet when I can. Also I sent you a text about what I need to do from this point forward please text me back when you can. Thanks

4. Member
    Form completed and submitted

5. Member
    I've seen on one of mine that if the voltage gets too high it does not show. Sounds like yours are at normal voltages but keep an eye on it.
    2018 Ranger 1880 MS
    200 Verado L4
    Solix 12 SI G1
    XNT 14 HWT dual spectrum 2D on Y cable
    Ulterra 112 Ipilot Link
    AS GPS HS
    Ionic lithium batteries 3)100 1)125 installed 6/20
    MK460PC on board charger
    Stealth 1 DC lithium so-so about 6 amps per battery

6. Member
    Same thing happened to one of my 50 amp hour batteries. Voltage is the same on all3 batteries. Just watch the voltage on that battery.
    2007 Ranger Z19 - 225 Pro XS