C monster switch compatibility

I have an older set of pro series poles. 2011 year to be exact. My foot switches
    have to be held down until poles are all way up or down. Are mine too old to install
    the c monster foot switches? If I understand those a double click retrieves poles all way
    up or down without me holding switch until they are up or down? Sounds a lot more
    convenient to me but I’m not sure mine will be compatible with those newer switches.
    Any info appreciated.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    The new CM1 or CM2 will not work with your pump system. Your generation Power Poles work off of what they called the Stealth Pump System. If you wanted access to all the features of the current C-Monster2.0 technology you could purchase the CM2.0 HPU upgrade kit. This includes a new complete HPU with board, dash, and hand remote. You would remove your current stealth motor keeping your current pump assembly. Install the new CM2 HPU onto your current pump base. Once this is done you could then purchase the CM2 foot remotes and add those to your setup.

The upgrade runs 599.99 each. You would need 1 per pole. Just depends on how much money you want to invest in your current poles. What condition they are in etc. If you have any specific questions please do not hesitate to contact me. If interested I can also help you save a few dollars.

Regards,

Rich