Best bow shop within 4 hours of Nashville

I want to get my bow completely retuned and professionally setup. Let’s just say where I bought it was not ver knowledgeable…. Know of the archers den (I believe is the name) in Franklin. There is also a decent shop in Dickson that I am leaning towards as I have dealt with them but I wanted to see if there are any others out there.

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I you find a good one let me know. My son lives in Nashville wand is going to need his new strings installed
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    I you find a good one let me know. My son lives in Nashville wand is going to need his new strings installed
    I am probably going to go back to the below. They built me some high foc arrows last year and seem to know their stuff. It’s just a long haul for me to get there but is worth it I think.

https://dicksonsportsmanstore.com/archery/

Its getting really hard to find a good shop any more thats for sure.
    I have got to where I do most of my own work anymore.

5. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    I am probably going to go back to the below. They built me some high foc arrows last year and seem to know their stuff. It’s just a long haul for me to get there but is worth it I think.

https://dicksonsportsmanstore.com/archery/
    They have a good price on string installs
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

6. Member
    Taylor’s Archery in Tullahoma. I bought my last bow there and Tracy was great. The only thing I would mention is that you may want to call ahead of time and ask if you need an appointment. I don’t even know if he takes appointments, but if you walk in randomly you risk walking in while others are ahead of you and everyone expecting to be helped at the same time.

I’ve been to the Archery Den in Franklin, and would much rather drive the extra distance to Taylor’s.

Taylors archery is where I bought my last bow and service was awesome. Great people to work with.
    1999 Blazer 202 pro v 200 mercury efi

8. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TNReb View Post
    Taylor’s Archery in Tullahoma. I bought my last bow there and Tracy was great. The only thing I would mention is that you may want to call ahead of time and ask if you need an appointment. I don’t even know if he takes appointments, but if you walk in randomly you risk walking in while others are ahead of you and everyone expecting to be helped at the same time.

I’ve been to the Archery Den in Franklin, and would much rather drive the extra distance to Taylor’s.
    Thank you. I will have to check them out.