Storage compartment trim/seals

Good Afternoon,
    I have a 04 Tr21 I am needing to replace my compartment trim, most of the foam seals are missing or flopping around. Have any of you replaced yours, if so where did you purchase it and what size would I need?

Thank you all for your help, it is appreciated!

2. Member
    I did mine this past winter on my 2007 21X , used this for the compartments with 5/8" bulb
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

and this for the edge of the consoles where you walk through the middle to the front deck with 17/32 leg
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3. Member
    Thanks for the help! I am going to order some today!

4. Member
    Make sure you measure! It took me three tries but Amazon was good about the returns. I redid all my hatches with 2 orders. Definitely 1/4” for fiberglass but your bulb size may be different. I think I also ended up with 5/8”
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Good to know.

6. Member
    Did you up using the links from Amazon for the bulbs. I have a 04 Tr21 and my seals for compartments Need to be replaced. The are leaking and the some of the bulbs have pulled off the trim. Any help would be appreciated as to what size n length you ended up using. Thanks.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2rope2 View Post
    Did you up using the links from Amazon for the bulbs. I have a 04 Tr21 and my seals for compartments Need to be replaced. The are leaking and the some of the bulbs have pulled off the trim. Any help would be appreciated as to what size n length you ended up using. Thanks.
    Just re-sealed my 2012 21HP. Bought Trim-Lok product from Amazon at $57 per 25'. Bought 2 bundles and was just about perfect. 1/4" with 5/8" bulb. My boat has 2 rod lockers, 2 center hatches same, and 2 rear side hatches same. I had a 2003 Tr21 that i did also but don't remember the dimensions. But used same product. Worked great.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ES21HP View Post
    Just re-sealed my 2012 21HP. Bought Trim-Lok product from Amazon at $57 per 25'. Bought 2 bundles and was just about perfect. 1/4" with 5/8" bulb. My boat has 2 rod lockers, 2 center hatches same, and 2 rear side hatches same. I had a 2003 Tr21 that i did also but don't remember the dimensions. But used same product. Worked great.
    Thanks for your help. Appreciate it. I will try and get some ordered the best few days