Guntersville lake level?

I’m head down with my wife for our anniversary vacation and I keep an eye on the TVA app. It’s showing 49,000 running through the dam which is good but the water level has been shown below pool. Is this correct or is the app wrong. I just want to have my maps offset to the correct water level.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

2. Member
    Current TVA site shows .5 below full pool. Guntersville is classified as a flow though reservoir and rarely fluctuates more than 2 feet throughout the year.
    Where are you launching and fishing?

3. Member
    Thank you for the info. I guess the gauge makes it looks worse. We are staying just down from water front on the lake side of 79. We will put in a water front the first day. I’ll be there for nine days so we will put in all over. I’m hoping the ledge bite is heating up and I’d like to get up above goose pond and punch/frog some of the thick grass.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

4. Member
    When you get above Comer Bridge, be a bit more careful of where you drive, but if you have a maps with depth shading, you should be good.
    Spend some time in Rosebury Creek. It's above Goose Pond on the left (same side as Goose Pond) going upstream toward Nickajack.
    Have a safe trip.

If you go to Roseberry Creek, put in at the city park.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries