2014 Pro team 190 TX w/mec 115 pro xs, idle speed only even at full throttle.

Here's the low down. was running fine, then throttle lever was stuck at 3/4 throttle, had to yank back on the handle to get back to neutral. but after that it work fine. made a few runs. then came to a shallow spot and shut the motor off.
    once threw, started back up to make a run and now it wouldn't go faster then idle even with the throttle at full.
    Got it home with a water hose on it. in gear wouldn't go over 2500rpm.
    with the cover off the engine it looked like there was slack in the throttle cable, but it didn't look like it was at the engine.
    So i go to the throttle handle and start to try to remove the screws in the Bezel mounted to the interior panel, basically the big plate that the throttle handle assembly is attached to. so a few short screws came out fine and one really long 1
    after that all the rest would just spin. after getting frustrated with that I started looking online for some type of diagram/ exploded view of the throttle mechanism. Found NOTHING lol.
    After watching a YouTube video i find out how to take the handle off 11/16th socket. after that i find behind that another plate/bezel with 6 bolts, 3 hex head and 3 Phillips. the 3 hex are tight but the 3 Phillips heads just spin also. then realized i could just pull them out they weren't attached to anything.
    then after more research i find out those 3 Phillips head bolt should have had nylon lock nuts on them.
    which later found 2 of them with a magnet.
    Those 3 Phillips screws basically fix the throttle mechanism to the backing plate that the screw are just spinning in.
    So there is no way to put those 3 Phillips screws back in because there isn't a way to hold the nut on without take the larger bezel off.
    Then after more YouTube videos I find a guy saying that there is Rubber nut inserts that go into the haul, that the longer bolts holding the back bezel to the interior panel, he found his had worked loose because of vibration but just enough that the insert would spin to keeping the screw from coming out.

So now that my long explanation is over.
    First anyone have a exploded diagram of the throttle assembly. and or part number on new hardware.
    final any ideas on how to get these screws out and replacing them.
    I was just thinking about drilling off the head. but don't want to do that unless i can replace the mounting hardware.
    I want to rule out the throttle not being mount rigidly enough as the cause for it not being able to go full throttle.
    Please help before i drop it off at the Dealer to be fixed lol

thanks guy
    Last edited by quickets; 05-31-2022 at 02:58 PM.

2. Member
    Any pics of the area in question. The whole side panel should be removable so you can get to both sides of the shifter/throttle.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

3. Member
    20220601_131610.jpg

This is just a picture I found to show the area.
    I'll try to take the actual pics. When I get a chancem