Best Place for assorted Rod Guides?

Have several rods that the ceramic inserts fell out of guides on the middle of the rod. Anyone have recommendations for an assorted box of guides and another for tips? Have one rod that is micro guides so would need those too. Thanks is advance!
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

2. Member
    Mudhole would be your best bet. However I would try to match the guides that the rods were built with to avoid mismatched guides on a single rod.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    Anyone know what guides were used on the first generation Abu Garcia Veritas Rods?
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuchmann View Post
    Anyone know what guides were used on the first generation Abu Garcia Veritas Rods?

I emailed Abu about that in 2018, they told me "Our specs show that the size for the second and third eyelet is 6 and type is T-JMLB. They are titanium frame with zirconium oxide ring." This was on a 7ft heavy casting, VRC70-7

I'm just a hobby builder and fixer for buddy's but Mudhole seems to have a great selection.

6. Member
    I have fixed several of my friends rods and my own. Mud hole has been great to deal with. In fact one time I could not figure out who made a colored insert that I needed to replace. I mailed the broken guide to them and emailed them a picture of the good ones. They came up with a perfect matching one fromAmericanTackle.

7. Member
    Alps from Batson has the best, most durable micros I have found.

Hook and hackle. Some real nice guys working there. Should definitely be able to help out.