Crooked Lake Burt and Mullet Chain Report

I hit Crooked lake little over a week ago. First time I've been on that lake with no wind at all. Crystal clear water in those northern lakes can be challenging if the fish see you before you see them. Had a good time and stuck some fish in the few hours I had to fish the lake. Took some quick aerial views of the lake while I was there too and put them on video.

https://rumble.com/v16rtf7-crooked-l...66lt3&mc=9e0fe

Crooked Small.jpg

Another great video....

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    Another great video....
    Thanks Mike. Saving some of the better content for the winter month's when we can't get out fishing anymore.

4. Member
    Very nice video with the commentary and fishing tips which are always appreciated and helpful.
    2008 Ranger Z520 DC 2016 Suzuki 250SS
    1997 Javelin 400TDC 1997 Johnson 200 Venom

Quote Originally Posted by SkidooSteve12 View Post
    Very nice video with the commentary and fishing tips which are always appreciated and helpful.
    Thanks Steve. Much appreciated. Those bright calm sunny days can be a challenge for sure.

6. Member
    What was the water temps? I'm leaving Friday morning to spend a week up on Mullett with the family, trying to decide if I bring the tubes or not.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    What was the water temps? I'm leaving Friday morning to spend a week up on Mullett with the family, trying to decide if I bring the tubes or not.
    Always bring tubes.