RT188P Dual Bow Mount Setups

I’m picking up a new to me 2020 RT188P on Tuesday. The boat currently has an hds9 flush mounted in the consol and bow. I want to run two graphs on the bow on a mount and was just hoping to see some setup’s people are running.
    Marty Donohue
    Melbourne, Florida
    2020 1656 Havoc Marshrunner
    60 Suzuki hanging on bobs action series Jack plate turning a Powertech SRD316P 42mph@5900rpm 8’PP Blade
    Ultrex, Helix 9 MSI G3N, Helix 10 MDI+ G4N, Mega 360, Ionic lithium’s

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty1656 View Post
    I’m picking up a new to me 2020 RT188P on Tuesday. The boat currently has an hds9 flush mounted in the consol and bow. I want to run two graphs on the bow on a mount and was just hoping to see some setup’s people are running.
    198P, but very similar. I have a Livescanner True Scan on its way for an Active Target transducer also. I also added the SeaClear wiring harness and Upgraded to Ionic Lithium batteries. The SeaClear harness is a must. It dramatically increased and enhanced the images on the downscan etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kacordy; 05-28-2022 at 05:20 PM.

3. Member
    I would run a bbt mount up front for 2 graphs if I ever add live sonar to my boat again. I had it on my last boat and didn't find myself using it that much. But the bbt mounts are well made. I have their mount on my console and love it.
    2017 Ranger 198p w/ Merc150 4stroke

4. Member
    If cost is a concern I would recommend a Str8 Up Mount. Im running a Garmin 93SV and a Hummingbird Helix 9 and it has been great so far. I just installed earlier this year but its plenty solid for me.