Polk County high end bass tackle theft

Hey fellas,

I normally wouldn't link a Lounge thread here but I thought this one warranted it. The more eyes looking the better.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1182414

Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    Hey fellas,

I normally wouldn't link a Lounge thread here but I thought this one warranted it. The more eyes looking the better.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1182414
    Thought he said Orlando Area?
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

Thank you - I'm not from FLA, so I provided the specific zip code where the theft occurred. Thanks for keeping an eye out guys!

4. Member
    NOTE: Davenport Zip Code ... NE Polk County.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    NOTE: Davenport Zip Code ... NE Polk County.
    Yep, did not see the zip, was going off the title of his post.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    Yep, did not see the zip, was going off the title of his post.
    Was a bit buried, had to dig for it myself. And only after seeing Orlando & Polk County, which don't go together.
    The entire area is rife with crime, had multiple issues at the lake place, on Hatchineha, another reason to sell it.
    Unfortunately, it's getting worse, and worse, all the time. Crime seems to be non-stop now, not the exception.

7. Member
    [QUOTE=TampaJim;12515207]Was a bit buried, had to dig for it myself. And only after seeing Orlando & Polk County, which don't go together.
    The entire area is rife with crime, had multiple issues at the lake place, on Hatchineha, another reason to sell it.
    Unfortunately, it's getting worse, and worse, all the time. Crime seems to be non-stop now, not the exception.[/QUOTE
    That area around Haines City has, unfortunately has been getting worse and worse. Port Hatchineha at one time was a beautiful resort with almost zero crime - I was shocked last time I was there......

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabasspond View Post
    That area around Haines City has, unfortunately has been getting worse and worse. Port Hatchineha at one time was a beautiful resort with almost zero crime - I was shocked last time I was there......
    Yep ... sold my lake place nearly five years ago. It was bad at that point and only becoming much worse.
    The Polk County Sheriff's Department doesn't patrol there, respond with any urgency, try to clean it up, etc.
    Between the toxic spraying, lake level "management", the out of state boaters & crime, wasn't worth it.

9. Member
    We have a place down the street from Camp Mack and I wonder each time I leave is someone going to help themselves to my stuff.