Solix--favorite views ?

On my Solix 15 G2 -- you can pin a list of your favorite views on the left hand side of the screen.
    I can't figure out how to do this on the new G3. Is it operator error or is this not an option ? If you hit the home button the favorites will show up . But they won't stay there for one touch changing like they do on the G2.

2. Member
    I feel your pain. I can’t remember how to do it unless I read the manual on creating views. I did it on my 2017 Solix and a few months ago on my Apex. Somehow it does not operate like my mind wants to do it. It is the same process though. Gotta read the book on favorite views. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Member
    I just changed mine to include down scan on my bow units after putting on a new Ulterra lower unit. Like Bob said, I couldn’t do it without pulling the manual out of the locker.

Found it --- Thanks !

It's done the same way on all the generations.
    To keep the favorite view list displayed, you push the double pane icon to bring up the favorite views and you lock it with the push pin symbol on the bottom left of the favorite views lists. Push the X to close the views list to gain screen space back.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Had to turn the side bar option to on---in the View Options Menu for the On-Screen View

7. Member
    Glad you got it fireman. Wayne, I know its the same as always but, my little brain does not run on the same frequency as the process of designating a favorite to be displayed in the menu. Memory in general is part of the issue for some of us old guys as well. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go