Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Drama connected to Professional Bass Fishermen and Bass Tournaments is always popular on the BBC this Dude will fit right in.

He’ll make a Good Kicking Dog to build more page numbers and pad post counts in the future plus he’s picking up some extra YouTube Hits because of this thread.
    yeh he will. my bad
    2021/ 200 hp 4 stroke pro xs
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

What an azz wipe

3. Member
    I could swear that a video of Luke Dunkin was going to be what came up on your topic :)

4. Member
    Drama connected to Professional Bass Fishermen and Bass Tournaments is always popular on the BBC this Dude will fit right in.

He’ll make a Good Kicking Dog for those who like Drama to build more page numbers and pad post counts in the future plus he’s picking up some extra YouTube Hits because of this thread possibly putting some dollars in his pockets.

Just to be fair the comments he has received on this YouTube Video are running way more positive than negative and it’s approaching 10,000 views.
    Drama? On this blog site? Do tell

5. Banned
    Dis gUi is Mah He-Ro. He TawK funneH 2.

6. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tallman View Post
    I could swear that a video of Luke Dunkin was going to be what came up on your topic :)
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

7. Member
    I think Billy is a decent guy and I've listened to alot of his content, but I think he should have waited till after the event to do his analysis.

8. Member
    My opinion is he has beef with Lee. He put that video up immediately with intension to hurt Lee'S chances of winning. No other explanation of why it need to be posted before day 2 and not at the end of the tournament.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZII View Post
    My opinion is he has beef with Lee. He put that video up immediately with intension to hurt Lee'S chances of winning. No other explanation of why it need to be posted before day 2 and not at the end of the tournament.

The first year the Lee was on tour when they went to Fork, 2 well known guides went out and sit on his holes the day before and throttled the fish so he wouldn’t do as good.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James john View Post
    The first year the Lee was on tour when they went to Fork, 2 well known guides went out and sit on his holes the day before and throttled the fish so he wouldn’t do as good.
    You are enforcing my opinion.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    His YouTube Subscribers probably tune into see his coverage right away not later.

I don't think it had anything to do with trying to hurt Lee's Chance of winning and the margin that Lee won by it's evident that it didn't deter him from winning.

This guy is a fishing guide with a YouTube Channel trying to make a living fishing who went and covered a tournament on a public body of water he was familiar with made some videos for his YouTube Channel don't see that he had an obligation to wait until the tournament was over plus is now gaining some celebrity status from all the attention on the BBC.

12. Member
    Jesus how could anyone make it more than two minutes into that video. I couldn’t hang around that guy more than 5 minutes. Lol

13. Member
    so the guy says he encouraged folks not to fish the week of the Elites, and didn't guide that week. Then in the video, he admits that him and a buddy, after the one day of the Elite event ended, caught several on the long point Lee was fishing. He made that claim while Brandon Lester was in the background fishing.

pretty clear the guy is a tool and it makes him look bad that he went out that evening and stuck the fish Livesay was catching while the event was still going on.

14. Member
    Public water. Public event. What if he had fished it during the tournament like so many do. I only get 2 days off a week. So if im planning on fishing im going whether there is a tournament or not. And explaining it like he did in his video is no different than any live coverage ive seen from bass, or mlf. They all try to explain the pattern and the bite. Im not defending him in any way. I just dont see how on a lake as big as fork ( ive been there) could make or break anyone. Unless he was giving way points or posting dead drops on the map. I dunno... Just cuz they are pros doesnt mean they own the water. Im all for respecting them and giving them space, courtesy, and fishing away from them accordingly. But as a fisherman, if im out on my public body of water, am i not supposed to go to any spot where a pro may or may not have landed a fish that week? Doubtful. And in truth, they probably saw me fishing the spot to get their waypoint. Lol. Anyway.. For what its worth... My 2 cents.

15. Member
    His YouTube Subscribers probably tune into see his coverage right away not later.

I don't think it had anything to do with trying to hurt Lee's Chance of winning and the margin that Lee won by it's evident that it didn't deter him from winning.

This guy is a fishing guide with a YouTube Channel trying to make a living fishing who went and covered a tournament on a public body of water he was familiar with made some videos for his YouTube Channel don't see that he had an obligation to wait until the tournament was over plus is now gaining some celebrity status from all the attention on the BBC.
    You have every right to your opinion, I stated my opinion. Just as another person posted GUIDES on the lake have purposely hurt Lee's chances by fishing the spots Lee was counting on.

Yes, all public water, but nothing other than a DOUCHEBAG of a person would do that!

16. Banned
    A member mentioned I got too hard to read so, by the way don't loose any sleep o'er it ( I tossed in some Tennyson, remember what they mumble at the Club .. "To tempt, toss in a tad of Tennyson..")

and away we go...

Imagine there was no intraweb, would You even know this guy existed? If You look at similar folks who do videos/blogs for $$$, many times they will pretend they're Howard Stern/Jerry Springer and drum up their own 'drama' to get 'hits' be fore warned of the begging to 'subscribe'. When something like this tempts You, think about Tennyson and 'move on'

Stay Hydrated...

17. Banned

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    You have every right to your opinion, I stated my opinion. Just as another person posted GUIDES on the lake have purposely hurt Lee's chances by fishing the spots Lee was counting on.

Yes, all public water, but nothing other than a DOUCHEBAG of a person would do that!
    I'm not emotionally involved in the success or failures of any individual in this or any other fishing contest I do believe the "Two Guides" you mentioned were reported as doing that the first year the gentleman you speak of was on tour not this particular tournament is irrelevant to the discussion pertaining to this year.

I don't recall hearing of the Tale of Two Guides in the past so no way of knowing it's true or is simply hearsay.

Exhibit A
    Quote Originally Posted by James john View Post
    Last edited by Hoot; 05-26-2022 at 03:16 PM.

19. Member
    I'm not emotionally involved in the success or failures of any individual in this or any other fishing contest I do believe the "Two Guides" you speak of was reported as doing that the first year the gentleman you speak of was on tour not this particular tournament so that is irrelevant to the discussion pertaining to this year.
    LOL Emotionally involved.

I have no skin in the game at all. The tube dude is FULL DOUCHEBAG and a lier to boot! He toots his good Samaritan horn early on, then forgets his lies and goes on to say he fished a certain area the evening of the first day of the event. Tube dude was most likely ONE of the guides from two years ago, with all the drama he is stirring up.

Someone needs to take the tube guy for a trip behind the tool shed.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    Wonder if he's ever been taught a lesson before? There's a striper guide here in Arkansas that got his ass whipped on the bank one time for being a jerk. I wasn't there. Just heard about it. Same guide told me and my buddy that he had more right to be at the fish cleaning station than we did because he was a guide even though there was plenty of room for all of us.
    Big dog guide service?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast